- Once you are logged in, you are now on the Didomi console. To start creating your own data processing, click on "DATA PROCESSING", and then on "+ADD PROCESSING" on the top right of your screen.
You are now on the page that allows you to add your treatments. It contains all information imposed by article 30 of GDPR:
- Purpose of your treatment. (1)
- Persons concerned by the treatment. (2)
- Type of data collected. (3)
- Legal basis of the treatment. (4)
- Security measures taken by the company to protect data. (5)
- Retention time of this data. (6)
For every one of these data category, you can also add external sources and recipients (specifying the country and adequate protection, if any).