📕 An entity can process personal data only in those cases where there is a requirement (legal basis of processing):
- The need for processing data to execute a contract by which the user is affected or to execute pre-contractual measures submitted by him (for instance: delivery address);
- The need for processing data to respect a legal requirement (for instance: social security number for the payslip and the mandatory social statements);
- The need for processing data to safeguard vital interests for the person affected or another private person (for instance : the name for a hospitalization);
- The need for processing data to carry out a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority the data controller is part of (for instance : tax situation by tax authorities);
- The need for processing data based on legitimate interests for the data controller or a third person, unless the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person affected predominate (login data for statistics).
If there is not such a necessity, the person affected has to consent with a positive act.