📕 Wordpress is a CMS platform in which you can easily integrate Didomi CMP following the below steps.
No development skills are required to add the CMP to your website!
1- Add your notice tag on your Wordpress website
- Get your Didomi notice tag from Didomi console.
- From the Wordpress repository on the server, go to Wordpress > wp-content > themes > twentytwentyone > header.php.
- Paste Didomi tag right after <head>.
⚠️ You still have to block vendors that are not part of the IAB framework through your tag manager or a Didomi custom tag to only execute after consent is collected.
2- Add a link to open the consent preferences
- Check our 📰 technical documentation to set it up.
- Here for example, the embed tag is placed in the footer (footer.php file):