Users, Teams, and Permissions
Privacy Center and Data Processing
Versions & Proofs
Consent (7th Article of GDPR)
Consent must be :
✅ Freely given
- No unfair terms or obvious imbalance.
- Not related to a contract for which consent is unnecessary.
- Freedom of choice, refusal and withdrawal without prejudice.
- A comprehensible and accessible demand with clear and precise language.
- Knowledge about mandatory information.
- Declaratory act.
- Clear affirmative act.
- Granting the subject an opportunity to consent to each purpose.
- If the demand is done by the means of a form containing other questions, it is presented in a distinguishable way.