Didomi offers you to integrate Sendinblue. This integration allows you to synchronize your users' preferences with your Sendinblue contacts. The integration of Didomi and Sendinblue provides you with:
- An easy and smooth integration
- An autosynchronization of preferences and contacts
- A flexible contact creation
- Maximise Targeted Marketing performance: use the data collected through the PMP to reach out to the right audience, in the preferred channel with the right content to enhance the targeted marketing performance.
- Personalized User Experience: provide users with a good experience to gain trust and then (up)sell more.
Integrate Didomi preferences with your Sendinblue contacts
You must have a Didomi account and be a Sendinblue customer.
To integrate Sendinblue with Didomi's PMP, you must first manage your Sendinblue contact attributes, then send us the API key, as follows:
- Go to your Sendinblue account.
- Click on the Contacts tab. You can find here all your existing contacts.
- Click on the Settings tab, on the left menu.
- Update your contact attributes.
Now, you need to retrieve your Sendinblue API key.
- On Sendinblue, go to My Profile.
- Click on the SMTP & API tab, on the left menu.
- Click on CREATE A NEW API KEY.
- Name your API Key.
- Click on Generate.
- Copy your new API Key.
- Send your API Key to Didomi's support team to enable the integration.