A dedicated dashboard for the USA market and its "opt-in by default" privacy regulations.
Most regulations in the USA are "opt-in by default" regarding digital data collection. Meaning if visitors/users do not opt-out, they are considered as opt-in and vendor trackers can be triggered. It changes significantly how we can read the CMP analytics data and we, therefore, provide this dashboard for more clarity on CMP performance in the USA.
This dashboard is only available on client request. It's not a premium feature and therefore available for free. Please reach out to your Account Manager for activation. Once activated, the dashboard will be accessible in the CMP section of the Analytics category in the console.
- The dashboard is filtered on USA visitors’ data. All notices applied globally can collect data and therefore appear in the USA dashboard. Any data coming from notices with a custom targeting on the USA area can also appear in this dashboard.
- All standard filters such as device type, tech. environment, … are available to explore the data
The STATE filter
The state filter enables filtering by US state (or territory). All US states will be displayed in the values, no matter whether you are collecting data from them or not. They all are available by default. For example, you would be able to select Washington DC in the filter even if the organization has no visitors from this state, but no data will be displayed in your report.
USA-dedicated performance indicators
Even if the indicator names can be also used in other dashboards, they are calculated differently from what is available in the USA dashboard. Do not compare the USA dashboard indicators with what you can find in the other CMP dashboards.
Neither external consents nor webview consents are taken into account in the notice indicators.
|📊 METRIC NAME
|Traffic Opt-in rate
|Indicator based on traffic. It provides the ratio of pageviews/app sessions of users that didn't opted-out over all the pageviews/app sessions
|Traffic Opt-in rate = (opt-out pageviews+app sessions) / (total pageviews+app sessions)
|Traffic Opt-out rate
|Indicator based on traffic. It provides the ratio of pageviews/app sessions of users that have opted-out over all the pageviews/app sessions
|Traffic Opt-out rate = (opt-out pageviews/app sessions) /(total pageviews+app sessions)
|Number of negative consents
|Notice Opt-in rate
|It provides the ratio of positive consent or no consent over the volume of notices displayed
|Notice Opt-in rate = (notices displayed - opt-outs)/ notices displayed
|Notice Opt-out rate
|It provides the ratio of negative consent over the volume of notices displayed
|Notice Opt-out rate = opt-outs / notices displayed
How to read the indicators
Let's take the following results as an example.
- 90.7% of the pageviews/app session during the period have been generated by users that didn't opt-out.
- 9.3% of the pageviews/app session during the period have been generated by users that opt-out.
- 98.1% of the notice being displayed have not ended up with an opt-out.
- 1.9% of the consent requests have ended up with an opt-out