👉Using our IAB TCF integration requires for you to display a standard text on your banner. Didomi provides you a standard text that has already been validated by the IAB.
👉However, if you do not wish to use Didomi’s text, you can also use your own standard text that will be reviewed by our teams and add it to your banner directly from the Didomi Console.
Here is the guide to add your own standard texts in the console.
- Click on Consent notices in the menu on the left side of the screen to see the dropdown menu.
- Click on the option STANDARD TEXT.
- Follow these 2 steps to add your own standard text:
Send us the approved text
You can submit your own texts. Didomi will review them for you.
👉Send your text (with translations) to email@example.com or to your Customer Success Manager by clicking on the + NEW TEXT on the top right corner of the screen.
To submit your text:
- Add a name and the standard text and translations.
- You can also indicate if your text does not include mentions of legitimate interest by unchecking the box. (1)
- Choose the platforms on which you want to display your text. (2)
- Click on Submit new text when you are done.
Wait for Didomi's approval
- Once you send us your email we will review it within a short period of time.
- Then, your standard text will be available for you to select it when creating or modifying your notice in the Notice Text section of the second step LOOK & FEEL.
- Once you have added your standard texts, you will be able to see them and manage them in the section Standard Texts. You can sort them by their status: active, approved, rejected or submitted.