Using our IAB TCF integration requires for you to display a standard text on your banner. Didomi provides you a standard text that has already been validated by the IAB.
However, if you do not wish to use Didomi’s text, you can also get your own standard text approved by the IAB and add it to your banner directly from the Didomi console.
Here is the guide to add your own standard texts in the console.
First, go to the "Standard Texts" section in the console:
- Click on “Consent notices” in the menu on the left side of the screen to see the dropdown menu.
- Then, click on the option "Standard Texts".
- Then, follow these 3 steps to add your own standard text:
1- Get your text approved by the IAB
The texts that you add will need to have been approved by the IAB if you want to use our IAB TCF integration.
In order to do this, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your own standard text, including all the translations in the languages that you want to use in your notice.
The average response time for the IAB is around 72 hours.
2- Send us the approved text
- If the IAB approves your text, you can submit it to the console by clicking on the button "+NEW TEXT" on the top right corner of the screen.
- To submit your text, add a name and the standard text and translations that have been approved.
- You can also indicate if your text does not include mentions of legitimate interest by unchecking the box. (1)
- Then, choose the platforms on which you want to display your text. (2)
- Click on "Submit new text" when you are done.
- Then, forward your approval email from the IAB to the following address: email@example.com
3- Wait for Didomi's approval
- Once you send us your email from the IAB, our team will validate it within 2 days.
- Then, your standard text will be available for you to select it when creating or modifying your notice in the "Notice Text" section of the second step "LOOK & FEEL".
- Once you have added your standard texts, you will be able to see them and manage them in the section "Standard Texts". You can sort them by their status: active, approved, rejected or submitted.