👉The IAB TCF integration requires you to display a standard text on your banner. Didomi provides a standard text that has already been validated by the IAB.
👉If you do not wish to use Didomi’s text, you can use your own standard text that will be reviewed by our team and add it to your banner directly from the Didomi Console.
Here's how to do it:
Submit your text in the console
- Click on the Consent notices (1) section on the left side of your screen.
- Click on Manage Standard text (2).
3. Click on Create a new text + (3).
To submit your text:
- Select the language.
- Add a name.
- Add the content.
- You can also indicate if your text does not include mentions of legitimate interest by unchecking the dedicated box.
- Choose the platforms where your text should be displayed.
- Click on Submit.
- Your text will appear in the list of standard texts with the status "Submitted".
You need to repeat this process for each language needed. Didomi will approve the English and French versions, with other translations being your responsibility.
4. Send an email to email@example.com. Please include your account name, name of your text, and the text content. Didomi will review this for you.
This may take a little time due to the legal aspect of the demand, please anticipate your requests!
5. Once your standard text is reviewed, Didomi will update its status to Approved or Rejected.
⚠️ Please note that IAB and GDPR rules are different. Validation of this text concerns only the IAB aspects. For GDPR compliance, please refer to your legal department.
Wait for Didomi's approval
- Once you send us your email, we will review it in the shortest possible time. But please note it may take a little time sometimes, so anticipate your requests ! :)
- Your standard text will then be available for selection when creating or modifying your notice in the Content Editor section of the step 2. Customization, specifically in the 1st layer tab.