If you subscribed to the Batch Export, you might want to do some analytics based on the consent data provided in the export. This article will explain more precisely what calculations can be applied.
Batch export is a premium feature. To enable it, please reach out to our Support team.
The export contains only consent-given data. Pageviews are not included.
From consent-given data, you can do the following:
- Build custom positive consent (and consent rate) instead of the one provided by default. The client can choose which purpose selected defines if it's a "positive" consent rate or not (include legitimate interest for example).
- Create a consent rate per purpose or even vendor.
- Calculate a consent rate per unique visitor based on user ID.
- Identify for the users that have changed their consent what they have changed: which purpose(s), which vendor(s).
- Build reports per minute (lower granularity than in analytics dashboards where it is hourly)
- Aggregate multiple domains or subdomains to have analytics based on these groups.
- Have timely granular data for more than three months (time limit on current analytics dashboards), the data need to be exported or the client can use the Batch Export data.
- Measure the volume of users per consent type by taking the user id, date of consent, consent type (positive or denied).
- Evaluate the volume of users with a consent lifetime going to end next week (day, month).
- Follow the share of users with consent covering the new vendors when the client adds vendors without re-triggering the consent request to all the visitors/users.
Elements to use
For the above use cases, the following elements will be essentially those:
The details of each field available in batch export are documented in this article.