📕 The GDPR has an impact on how websites are managed for companies that are using user data.
It reinforces existing obligations. Among them, there is user consent that is freely given, specific, unambiguous and necessary for personal data collection, the proof of this consent and obligation to inform.
The automatic audit tool for websites offered by Didomi will give you the possibility to check the compliance of your websites.
With this easy and convenient solution you will be able to have a general compliance report in a few clicks. Indeed, the Data Protection Officer (or any person entitled) can run a compliance audit for the websites he wants and check the results.
Once the audit is over, you will have information related to:
- A warning when cookies are dropped before any action from the user (consent);
- Cookies the website dropped first, including cookies created and their lifespan;
- A detailed list of the third-party solutions detected;
- A list of cookies created and a classification of these cookies by categories (ex : Advertising);
- The lifespan of cookies created;
- The domain name under which the cookies have been deposed;
- Where every third-party solution comes from (direct or indirect if the third-party solution works with other solutions from the website);
- The list of tags triggered by the third-party solution;
- Information related to security from protocols deployed by each third party solution.
⚙️ You also have information on the security of your website. The audit will indicate you if protocols that allow data identification and data coding are set up on your website.