Once you have created your widget, you can publish it. Your widget will be available for your users.
⚠️ Before publishing your widget, please keep in mind that all the changes you have made will be saved and then deployed.
- Go to your Didomi Console.
- Go to the Preference Management tab, on the left menu.
- Click on the WIDGETS tab.
- Click on the widget you want to deploy.
- Click on the Publish button at the top left.
From one type of widget to another, you will encounter different scenarios.
Single purpose widget / Multi purpose widget
A configuration file will be created and stored in an AWS Bucket. You need to follow the steps of this documentation to properly implement the widget on your website and display it to your end-users.
A configuration file will be created and stored in an AWS Bucket. A resource associated with the domain used by the widget will be created too in order to serve the webpage when your end-users reach the URL generated or configured.