- Why has Didomi changed the consent notice creation flow?
The consent notice creation flow has been updated to enable multi-regulations and multi-framework consent management, directly from the Didomi console. In addition, the flow improves the overall user experience when it comes to building and maintaining your notices.
- Do I have the option to choose between the old flow and the new flow?
The new flow is an enhancement to the existing flow, making it much more powerful and efficient. Rest assured that this change has no impact on your current notices, which will be automatically migrated. Didomi will therefore be phasing out the existing flow and migrating all customers accordingly.
- When will the transfer to the new flow take place? Do I need to do anything?
The transfer will take place in phases starting from the 27th of March. All customers will be notified a few days in advance of the transfer.
This is an automatic transfer and no action is required from you! In general, it will take anywhere between a few seconds to a few minutes for the transfer to be completed. In case you are logged in during the transfer, you will not be able to access the console for the duration of the same and we, therefore, recommend that you refresh your console after 5 minutes to continue with your work.
- Will all former features be available in the new flow?
Yes, most of the existing features will still be available, and new features will be added, such as:
- Multi-regulations consent notice management with geolocation targeting
- Granular geography selection for your consent notices
- New and upcoming framework support (GPP, DAA/C...)
- Improved in-console notice preview
- Fresh look & feel with streamlined consent notice creation flow
…and much more! Have a look at the Help Center documentation for more details.
- Which regulations will be supported in the console?
GDPR, GDPR (UK), LGPD, and CPRA will all be available in the console. In the future, we will offer VCDPA, CPA, CTDPA, UCPA, and others, depending on the emergence of new regulations and customer needs.
- Can we add CPRA to our existing notices?
Yes, you can edit existing notices from the new consent configuration flow, provided you are not using the IAB TCF integration. If you are using IAB TCF integration, you will need to create a new notice for CPRA.
- Is there any impact on my consent rates?
There is no impact on consent rates whatsoever. The new flow has been created to provide you with an optimized experience creating consent notices and does not impact any notices currently displayed on your sites.
- Will I be able to customize my notice per country within GDPR (or within any other multi-country regulation)?
Customization applies to all countries covered by the regulation. At this time, customization cannot yet be applied at the country level. However, we do support two local exceptions for GDPR: France and Italy, for which you can customize certain specific parameters that will override GDPR global parameters for users in these countries.
For more information please have a look at the related Help Center document.
Didomi puts our customers at the forefront of our R&D strategy and we work hard to provide you with user-friendly consent and privacy solutions. This release marks a major milestone for our company, and we hope you enjoy using the new flow as much as we have enjoyed building it.
Should you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to consult our Help Center. For further assistance, our Support team or your Didomi Account Manager are here to help.