In Purposes & preferences section, you can display specific purposes, preferences and preference values in a widget.
How to hide/display a purpose or a preference?
- Go to your Didomi Console.
- Click on Preference Management, on the left menu.
- Choose your widget.
- Click on the pen icon to edit your widget.
- Go on Content Manager page.
From a type of widget to another, you will encounter different options.
Single purpose widget
👉 The purpose or preference you have selected at creation time is displayed in the right panel.
👉 In case of a purpose, hiding consent values is not possible.
👉 For a preference, you are able to display the values you want in order to match your different use cases.
Note that you have to enable at least one value if you have selected a preference at creation time.
Preference Center / Multi purpose widget
👉 Your preferences are nested within your purpose and your purpose can contain multiple preferences. Here, the preferences are independent from each other. It means that you can choose to hide one preference without hiding the nested ones.
👉 The Didomi platform provides a toggle to display or hide a section of your widget. You can decide to hide or display the following sections:
- The consent request (1): purpose title, purpose description, Yes value, No value.
- Preferences (2): To hide a preference, you need to hide all its value. Display the nested preference at a higher level of nesting.
- Preference values (3): You can choose to display or hide one or several values included in a preference.
All purposes and preferences added to Configuration Tree after the creation of your widget will be disabled (hidden) by default.