If you want to collect consent again/display the consent notice again to users after you added a new vendor/purpose, you can follow these steps:
✅ STEP 1
Add a new custom vendor
- Go to the consent notice in Consent Notices. (1)
- Click on the VENDORS & PURPOSES step. (2)
- Click on + NEW VENDOR. (3)
You can also add a vendor that is already present in our database and that is not IAB:
- Go on your consent notice.
- Then to the VENDORS & PURPOSES step.
- Select a vendor.
⚠️ Before switching to the creation of purposes, don't forget to save the vendors set up you've just created: "SAVE & CONTINUE" at the very end of the Vendors & Purposes step of your consent notice.
Add a new purpose
- Go to Data Manager.
- Then the PURPOSES tab.
- Click on + ADD PURPOSE.
- Name your purpose.
- Describe it.
- Click on SAVE.
- Link your purpose to an existing vendor you already use.
✅ Step 2
- Go to the Advanced tab of the BEHAVIOR step of the consent noticed.
- Put "0" in the window for recollecting consent box, as shown below :
- Click on SAVE & PUBLISH.
⚠️ For AMP format it is impossible to recollect consent since cookies are stored by Google.