All compliance reports are automatically run on a monthly basis
- Log in.
- You land on the DIDOMI platform.
- Add the website you want to audit in the Compliance Reports section in the left menu.
- Click on Add Domain at the top right corner of your screen.
- Type your website’s name and its URL (https://mywebsite.com).
- Fill in the fields that are below:
✅ Step 1
Number of pages (crawl depth): the depth of the crawl allows you to adapt the audit according to the number of pages of your website. You can audit from 1 to 20 randomly selected pages each time you run the monitoring (at the frequency you defined in the previous step). The pages are analysed randomly by our robot, so you get a general view of compliance of your website after a few days.
✅ Step 2
Category of pages: you can target your audit to a specific part of your website by filtering the URLs. For example, if all the product pages on your website contain "/products/" in the URL:
- Enter "/products" and the robot will only browse pages whose URL contains "/products/”.
- You can also choose a regular expression as a URL filter. Check the box "The URL filter is a regular expression" and enter your regular expression.
If you would like any further information about the regular expressions, check our article.
✅ Step 3
Monitoring country: you can select the country origin of the audit (Belgium, France, Great Britain, Spain, Germany or USA) and the robot will exactly reproduce the visit of a local visitor (local IP and browser configuration).
If you use the CSS selector, which is optional, please make sure to indicate the class (.class) or ID (#id) of your HTML component. For more information about the CSS selector check out our related article.
Once your audit is set up, be sure to check the box that states you are the owner of the website or that you are performing the audit on behalf of the owner. Indeed, the audit must imperatively be authorised by the publisher of the website. Save your settings by clicking on SAVE.
✅ Step 4
A scraping session will launch as soon as you click on save. If you would like another scan you can manually launch one from both the landing page and the details page of the report by clicking the 3 dots button. This will open a dropdown where you will have the option Request a new report.