- Log in.
- You land on the DIDOMI platform.
- Add the website you want to audit in the Compliance Reports section in the left menu.
- Click on + NEW WEBSITE at the top right corner of your screen.
- Type your website’s name and its URL (https://mywebsite.com).
- Fill in the fields that are below:
✅ Step 1
Monitoring frequency: you can choose the frequency of your audit (daily, weekly or monthly). For this:
- Pull down the options in the window SCHEDULE.
- We advise that you leave Daily to have an exhaustive idea.
✅ Step 2
Number of pages (crawl depth): the depth of the crawl allows you to adapt the audit according to the number of pages of your website. You can audit from 1 to 20 randomly selected pages each time you run the monitoring (at the frequency you defined in the previous step). The pages are analyzed randomly by our robot, so you get a general view of compliance of your website after a few days.
✅ Step 3
Category of pages: you can target your audit to a specific part of your website by filtering the URLs. For example, if all the product pages on your website contain "/products/" in the URL:
- Enter "/products" and the robot will only browse pages whose URL contains "/products/”.
- You can also choose a regular expression as a URL filter. Check the box "The URL filter is a regular expression" and enter your regular expression.
✅ Step 4
Monitoring country: you can select the country origin of the audit (France, Great Britain, Spain, Germany or USA) and the robot will exactly reproduce the visit of a local visitor (local IP and browser configuration).
If you use the CSS selector, which is optional, please make sure to indicate the class (.class) or ID (#id) of your HTML component.
Once your audit is set up, be sure to check the box that states you are the owner of the website or that you are performing the audit on behalf of the owner. Indeed, the audit must imperatively be authorized by the publisher of the website. Save your settings by clicking on SAVE.
Note that you do not have to start the monitoring immediately, just click on ENABLE to stop it.
✅ Step 5
- Click on Run monitoring now (the first item on the right): your audit is in progress!
- Wait a few minutes before you can see the results.
- If you want to delay the report, just do not click on Run monitoring now and it will start later. Our bot is programmed to visit periodically websites.
- You can modify or delete a report at any time by clicking on EDIT (pencil) or REMOVE (bin).