🔎 Didomi allows you to put the purposes into stacks in compliance with TCFv2.0:
Here is the way to parameter your stacks:
- Go on your Consent Notice.
- Go to the step VENDORS & PURPOSES.
- In the section Group TCF purposes as stacks the box "Enable automatic stacks" is checked by default. It allows you to put your purposes into stacks automatically according to the purposes/vendors you selected.
- Click on SAVE & PUBLISH.
- You can uncheck this box in order to add the stacks you want to. Click on +ADD STACK.
- The following window will appear on your screen, allowing you to choose the stacks you need. If you need to check what the stacks are and which purposes they contain you can find it in detail right here. They appear by alphabetical order:
- Click on Show details (colored in blue) you will be able to see the details of the purposes contained in the stack.
- These stacks will be displayed in the first view of your notice (stack 42) :
⚠️ The stacks are ordered alphabetically. Purpose 1 " Store and /or access information on a device" is not contained in any stack. Therefore, it will be automatically added to your list.
Special features only exist in one stack grouping both special features. If you are using features without selecting the stack, it will be added automatically.
Furthermore, be careful that the stacks you are selecting are containing all your purposes. If not, Didomi will automatically add the stack 42 containing all the purposes except the purpose 1.
You can see the list of all purposes and features here.